Wednesday, July 16, 2014

World Cup 2014

Auf geht's Deutschland schießt ein Tor! 
schießt ein Tor!
schießt ein Tor!
oh ohhhhhh!

The song that we sang when we watch the world cup 2014 final and it was amazing! If u haven't watch the game, u should really watch it because i can tell the game is a world cup rated game. Such an intense-nailbiting game that will make u scratch whatever that is next to u. 
oh well, i got scratched by the person next to me :P hahaha

My german friend and I went to Publika that night but was disappointed when the place to watch the football is a close event. This is absolutely ridiculous because Timeout KL mentioned that Publika is the top place to watch the world cup, hence it should be an open and public event. Anyhow, we went to Souled Out Sri Hartamas instead to watch the game and it was FAR better than the one in Publika because the one in Publika, the registration people was wearing argentina's jersey.
Not the kind of entrance that we are looking for.. hihi

Anyhow, I am so lucky to come with my German friend and we sit at an area that was dominated by all the germans. It was really good since all the energy are there and i had the best time of my life. It was my first time to watch the world cup with a friend and it was a really good experience. I knew the german is going to win, no doubt.








No comments:

Post a Comment